Full day Mountain Lodge
Drive to the Serena Mountain Lodge situated in the Mt Kenya National Park - this timbered treehotel offers champagne clear mountain air, sweeping views across the tree canopy, sparkling trout streams and gentle forest walks.
The lodge is cool, tranquil and optimised for game viewing with a waterhole and salt lick, which attracts numerous herds of elephant and buffalo, with an open air deck looking down on it. It also has a tunnel leading to a photo hide where you can take spectacular photos just metres away from the wildlife at the waterhole.
A delicious buffet lunch is served in the restaurant.
Per Child(6- 12 years): USD($)189
- Guided minivan safari tour with an English speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat in minivan
- Lunch at Mountain Lodge. Drinks payable extra
- One 330 ml bottle of still water
Not included is park fees of US$ 65 per person
- Money for drinks, tips & souvenirs
- Snacks (if required)
- Wildlife enthusiasts & animal lovers
- Individuals with a full day to spare
- Individuals who love mountains
- Anyone looking for a "treehotel' experience