Full Day Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru is one of the soda lakes on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, and lies within the Nakuru National Park – an ecosystem of mainly wooded & bushy grasslands.
The lake is legendary for the thousands of flamingoes that reside there – these fuchsia pink birds gather at the water’s edge to form a pink swathe over the water, while the park is also a rhino sanctuary with both Black & White Rhino often found resting in the shade of the acacia trees.
The Park has 56 species of mammals, and you can expect to see game such as buffalo, lion, rhino, leopard, zebra, gazelles, and waterbuck. It also has 450 species of birds and 550 plant species including a unique & biggest euphorbia forest in Africa. However there is no guarantee for spotting game as it depends on many different factors, one of which is luck.
Per Child(2 - 12 Years): USD($)138
- Guided minivan safari tour with an English speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat in minivan
- Buffet style lunch at the Sarova Lion Hill Lodge (drinks extra and payable direct)
- One 330 ml bottle of still water
Not included is park entrance fee at Nakuru National Park, of US$ 80 per adult and US$ 40 per child
- sun block
- Snacks (if required)
- covered shoes for walking on the lake shore
- Individuals on a time constraint, looking for a safari experience.
- Animal lovers
- Individuals with one day free