Full Day Ol Pejeta Rhino Conservancy
The Ol Pejeta Rhino Conservancy is located in the Mount Kenya region, offering fantastic views of the mountain on a clear day. It is East Africa’s largest Black Rhino Sanctuary and its 90,000 acres hold some of the highest predator densities in the country, making it the ideal place for a day excursion.
The Sanctuary also houses the Serena Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary**, the only place in Kenya to see this highly remarkable species and en route to the Sanctuary, you can stop at the Equator Line.
Per Child(2 - 12 Years): USD($)189
- Guided minivan safari tour with an English speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat in minivan
- Visit to the Morani Information Center to learn about the different wildlife species present in the Conservancy.
- Visit to the Endangered Species Boma, home to White Rhino, Grevy’s Zebra & Kongoni (Jackson’s Hartebeest). Here, you can meet 4 of the 7 northern White Rhinos in the world, and hear their story.
- Game drive in the Conservancy, home to the Big Five namely; Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard & Buffalo, plains game and over 300 recorded species of bird.
- Lunch at luxury Serena Sweetwaters Camp. Drinks payable extra.
- Visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary (**time permitting) from 3.30 – 4.30 p.m.
- One 330 ml bottle of still water
Not included is entrance fee to the Ol Pejeta Sanctuary, of US$ 90 per adult and US$ 45 per child.
- sun block
- Snacks (if required)
- money for drinks & souvenirs.
- Animal and primate lovers
- Individuals looking for a learning experience
- Individuals looking for a closer encounter with wildlife
- Individuals looking for a safari experience but short of time
- Individuals who have a full day free to spare
- you can even Adopt a Chimpanzee.