Full Day Amboseli National park
Amboseli National Park lies close to the Tanzanian border and is the best place to catch a glimpse of Mount Kilimanjaro. The ecosystem is mainly savannah grassland, with a swamp hosting many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls.
An observation hill gives you a superb overall view of the Park, especially the swamp below, and the elephants.
The Park offers magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro, and is the best place in Africa to get close to free ranging elephants. As its vegetation is sparse, especially during the long, dry months, it offers some of the best opportunities to see wildlife, which include the African elephant, Cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, hyena, giraffe, and a host of birdlife.
The Park is 392 square kilometers in size and is home to elephant, buffalo, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelles & wildebeest. It also has 400 species of birds and 47 species of raptor.
Per Child(2 - 12 Years): USD($)195
- Guided minivan safari tour with an English speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat in minivan
- Lunch at Amboseli Serena Lodge. Drinks payable extra.
- One 330 ml bottle of still water
Not included is entrance fee to the Amboseli National Park, of US$ 80 per adult and US$ 40 per child.
- sun block
- Snacks (if required)
- money for drinks & souvenirs.
- Animal lovers & wildlife enthusiasts
- Getting close to Mount Kilimanjaro
- Individuals looking for a closer encounter with elephants
- Individuals looking for a safari experience but short of time
- Individuals who have a full day free to spare