Half Day Nairobi National Park + Lunch in the Park
Enjoy lunch in a traditional bush camp
Nairobi National Park
Nairobi is the only city in the world to boast a 12000 hectare park, teeming with wildlife, right on its doorstep. This unique park is located on the outskirts of Nairobi city and within view of its skyline. It’s rolling plains, riverine woodlands and thick bush lined valleys are home to many large predators including black rhino, lion, leopard & cheetah, as well as buffaloes, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest & eland. Diverse birdlife, manmade dams, the Ivory Burning Site Monument, the Safari Walk and walking trails at the hippo pools are other attractions found in the Park. The unfenced southern boundary means that is provides a welcome dry-season refuge for migratory species and at some point during the year, 4000 zebra, 1000 wildebeest, and 14 species of antelope call it their home. It is the ideal introduction to wildlife for anyone who has only half a day to spare.
Nairobi Tented Camp
The only tented camp located inside the Nairobi National Park, the camp is located in a riverine forest and gives you a true wilderness experience. Enjoy a delicious lunch here, before you venture out into the Park for a game drive.
Per Child(2-12 years): USD($)87
- Guided minivan safari tour, with an English speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat in minivan
- Lunch at the Nairobi Tented Camp, inclusive of either one soft drink, local beer, or a glass of wine download menu
- One 330 ml of still bottled water
Not included is park entrance fee at the Nairobi National Park, of US$ 50 per adult and US$ 25 per child.
- Money for drinks and tips
- Individuals looking for a game viewing experience
- Individuals wanting a bush camp experience
- Anyone with half a day to spare
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Anyone who loves "gracious living"